Thank you for sharing in our journey to parenthood! We have now traveled to Russia and Florida and have been blessed with two amazing children!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Finally...
February and March have been very busy and I think I needed to take a few things off my plate. Apparently updating the blog was one of the things I let slide off! It is not that I don't enjoy posting or that I didn't want to share my children, it is simply that I needed a break. I will be back this coming weekend with an updated post that includes photos of Nicholas' 4th and Sarah Kate's 1st birthday party. I will update the blog regularly but not as often. I think I will shoot to post every other weekend instead of weekly. Thank you for continuing to check in and for sharing in the lives of our two beautiful children. I look forward to continuing to share them with you :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment