Saturday, April 30, 2011

That plan didn't work...

Well, I am sorry to anyone who has been checking the blog and waiting for the pictures I said I would post weeks ago. My intention was to continue but it obviously hasn't happened. I have been so busy with the kids and school. Also, Scott has been away for two ten day business trips. After a lot of thought about the blog, I have officially decided to stop it for awhile. I am going to do a post of Feb and March and end it at Sarah Kate's birthday. I can turn the blog into a hard covered book which I did when Nicholas had been home a year and I am going to do the same for Sarah Kate. I will resume the blog only if we decide to adopt again :-) We have talked about fulfilling our dream of three children, but have decided that this really isn't an option financially at this point. We are leaning toward stopping and simply enjoying our two amazing blessings but there is part of us that still dreams of returning to Russia to bring home another little boy! Time will tell what God's plan truly is for us. We do know that he has had the perfect plan so far and trust in him to guide us back if that is what we are meant to do....

Thank you everyone for following our journey. We have loved sharing our children with you and again feel so blessed to be parenting our two amazing children! Although I am sad to end the blog for many reasons, I am happy to officially free up more time! Thank you again for your support and love!

No comments: