This week I am going to simply use the photos to share our adventures. I am a little short on time as this coming week is a full one and I need to get ready. We have Nicholas' cousins from Maine coming for a few days to visit, other family members coming as well to see them, and plans with friends. Oh my, next week's post will also be a full one!
By the way...Have I mentioned how much I love being a mom and how much I enjoy my time home with my children? Life just doesn't get any better than mine is now! How thankful I am to God for all that he has done for my family!!!
Here we go....
On Monday my Aunt Carol and I took the kids to Buttonwood Park Zoo in New Bedford. We had a wonderful time and so did they. The weather was beautiful and the zoo was the perfect size for a three year old. What a nice place to visit. I had heard so many good things about it for years and was glad to finally get there. Here are a few special photos from our trip....
Carol and Nicholas looking at the longhorn steer...
Here is one more of him checking out some fish...
Nicholas loves to watch educational songs/videos on You Tube whenever we let him. He watches a million versions of the ABC's as the alphabet is his current obsession!
On Thursday I went as a volunteer on Nicholas' preschool field trip to the grocery store. My first time as a chaperon!!! I was so excited!!!
Here is the bus arriving...
Next up this week, sweet Sarah Kate turned 1 month old on Thursday!
(That sure went by fast!)
Here is our precious little girl as I tried and tried to get a good picture of her that day...
Here Nicholas is at 3 years, 1 month, and 10 days old...
A couple more things....
Cooper is the best dog ever and we love him to pieces! He is so great with the kids and Nicholas just adores him. Shortly after Sarah Kate came home we got an underground electric fence as Cooper loves to visit the neighbors and had no fear of cars. Walking him became next to impossible with the two kids. He has loved his new found freedom and now he has a new favorite spot on the farmer's porch. If I opened the door he would have gotten down so I took the picture through the window. He looks so cute sitting out there enjoying the weather from the soft cushioned recliner. I have to add that Cooper spends maybe a total of an hour or two outside a day. He is an inside dog and very much a part of our family. I don't talk about Cooper as much these days but I wanted to simply add him in this week and let you all know that he is doing great. He has adjusted well to the new baby in the house. He likes to sniff her and simply looks at us funny when she makes noises. He isn't too sure what to think of her just yet. As far as Nicholas, he loves him and laps him to death every chance he gets! They are so cute together!
Here is Cooper hanging out on the porch...
No comments:
Post a Comment