Monday, July 21, 2008

5 Weeks Down...Maybe just 2 To Go!

Today is the 5 week point!! YEAH!! The time is flying by for us. This past week was great! Scott and I had a crew of "Merry Maids" show up to help prepare the home for Nicholas. Norma, Nancy, Nicholas' Aunt Margie, and Nicholas Gram all came to pitch in. They knew I wanted to do one last deep clean so they washed the carpets, all the windows, and even found the perfect place for some decorations I have wanted to put up. Most importantly, they helped me to set up Nicholas bedroom and playroom!!! We sure had a lot of laughs and our house looks great!!! Thank you to my "Merry Maids"! You really helped to shorten that to-do list! This week we also went to the Department of Homeland Security to be refingerprinted for both adoptions and selected Nicholas' pediatrician. That is about it for now...I do promise to post pictures soon of his room...

1 comment:

Scott & Tammi said...

Hi Tammi,

Sounds like you are getting well prepared! I hope to hear the good news in two weeks ;)

Lori