On Wednesday I started back to work (only for two teacher days) and Scott took Nicholas to his preschool orientation. Nicholas will be attending Brick House Preschool in
Taunton every Tues. and Thurs. morning from 8:30am until 11:45am. He has Mrs.
Dolloff and will be in the Blue room. He was really hoping to be in the yellow room and talked a lot about it. I think he has finally come
ot terms with the idea that the blue room will be fun too. The teacher set up a scavenger hunt for each family and Scott and Nicholas worked their way around the room to all the stations/areas and read the next clue. The last clue lead to Nicholas'
cubbie where he found a Brick House t-shirt waiting for him and a folder filled with info waiting for daddy. I can't begin to tell you how impressed I am so far with the organization and information that we have received from the school. We are off to a great start!! Scott and I are attending a parent-only orientation on Tues. evening and our family is attending an ice cream social next Sat. to meet the other children and families. Then Nicholas will begin the following Tuesday, Sept. 14
th! I was also beyond impressed that my husband took it upon himself to take the camera with him on Wed. and take a couple great shots of the blue room. I was so excited to see it! What a good dad!!!
Here is the Blue Room...


Before Sarah Kate was born I bought the kids darling big brother/
little sister t-shirts. Well, both of them are outgrowing them so quick that I thought I better try to get a good shot of them wearing them. Nicholas' is really too small now and Sarah Kate's was huge but not anymore!! Here is the mini photo shoot with their shirts...

Aren't their expressions so similar...


Love Sarah Kate's smirk...

Favorite #1...

Favorite #2...

Today my Aunt Carol had an end of summer cookout and we had a great time. They finally set up the pool at their new house and it was enjoyed by everyone, especially Nicholas. Here is
Nicholas and Scott having fun...

The lifeguard needed a break...

Nicholas with Aunt Carol - Uncle Scott and Dakota in the back...

What a beautiful pool! You can see from this picture why they set it up. The deck looked funny without it...

2 points (with a little help from David)...

Summer 2010 - A wonderful summer spent with our two amazing children! It was a summer to remember fondly! Now...on to my favorite season of all! I am so excited about apple picking, pumpkins, cool weather, football, Halloween, beautiful leaves, and all the wonderful things that fall has to offer!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment