Sunday, September 12, 2010

All About Nicholas Week...

I can't believe I haven't really taken photos of Sarah Kate this week. She has been looking adorable and laughing so much. Her favorite thing to do is laugh at Nicholas when he pretends to sneeze or if he jumps. She adores her big brother and the feeling is mutual. I only took pictures twice this week. It was my first week back to work with students and it was SO busy! Here are the two main events of the week....


Scott is working to landscape the front yard and has been screening loom. Nicholas just walked out in his pajamas Saturday morning and started playing. He had a ball!! Here is my dirty little boy. Needless to say he went straight into the tub after this!










He is such a boy!! :-)

After the bath we had lunch and them went to an ice cream social at Brick House School. Nicholas will be starting at Brick House on Tuesday morning and it was a nice event to meet othere families and to see his teacher again. We had lots of fun! I of course took a few shots that day. Here they are...


Scott and Sarah Kate relaxed on a blanket while Nicholas played...

A view of all the people and the playground/yard. It is such a perfect spot for him to play while at school.

He loved "driving" the boat!

The slide was a hit...

He wasn't to sure about the rope ladder and decided to pass...

He loved these two play houses. He especially liked the school house as the alphabet was inside above the door.

Here is the back of the school...

Here is Scott and Nicholas in the front of the school as we were leaving...



Nicholas is so excited to be starting school. He will love it! I'll be sure to post first day of preschool photos next weekend. Have a great week!

No comments: