Sorry about the delay in posting lately. We have been so busy!! Also, I am finally trying to get to the summer to- do list since I only have two weeks left until I'm back to work...how sad :-(
Here are the highlights of the past couple of weeks...
Scott finally gets his 40th birthday present and he and Nicholas go for a spin!

We went to
Rehoboth Fair and had a great time! Nicholas did not like this ride, can you tell by his face? The man had to stop it 1/2 way through to let him off. After he got off the tears stopped and he just said "too fast!"

Sarah Kate loved the fair!

Nicholas always wants the bench NEVER the horse, too scary...hopefully this is a stage!

He had no hesitation to ride the horse, he loved every minute!

The goats were a hit with both kids!

Sarah Kate was hard to read on this encounter!

Last week my Sullivan Family got together for a long overdo reunion at our house. It was so nice to see everyone and to get caught up. The kids had a blast!

Summer
science experiment...
caterpillars to butterflies! Nicholas loved it and here are a couple photos from release day...


We attended a special "Barn Babies" program at the local library. Nicholas got to hold a bunny, a kitten, chicken, and go inside with a goat, baby pig, and puppies. He loved it all but this bunny was his very favorite! So precious!


We spent the day today at
Capron Park Zoo with my friend Jen and her girls Hannah and Kaitlin. The water park was a hit!

Jen and Sarah Kate...

My new favorite picture...

My princess...

My happy baby girl!


This is Nicholas' type of ride!


Still LOVES to swing...

Nicholas blueberry picking with Aunt Helen today!

As you can see we have been having a great time! Scott said to me today that the kids are spoiled in the summer time. I agree and I am loving every minute of doing it! I love that we are able to provide them with so many new experiences. Nicholas loves to learn and gets so into everything!
Here are some more highlights...
Beach trip with Aunt Kris, Drew, and Mia...


Drew let Nicholas destroy his castle at the end of the day, Nicholas was thrilled!

Drew's masterpiece...

Aunt Kris and her kids!

Lunch at the cottage after the beach...
Oh my that was a long post!!! I am so gald to be caught up! Have a great week. Coming next week...pictures from Sarah Kate's dedication at church...
1 comment:
love the floppy hat pictures...
Post a Comment