Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer is here!!

This week was a great one but a busy one too! I started back to work and that went well. My class was happy to have me back and that was a nice feeling. I am looking forward to the enjoying the end of the year activities with the class over the next four weeks.

This week Nicholas' school had a field day and he loved it! Aunt Carol went as a volunteer and also took a few cute shots of the day. You will notice that Nicholas' t-shirt is big but it was the smallest size sold and the children were asked to wear their school shirts that day. Here is Nicholas enjoying his special day...

Running with the baton was a favorite...

Kicking the ball into the net along side his teacher...

Shooting hoops...
The parachute is always a hit!


On Saturday we went to a cousin's 8th birthday party and it was held at a bowling alley.
This was Nicholas' first time bowling...so cute!!!
The first couple went so slow he sat down to watch...
Here he is after developing a strategy....


Cutie...
He loved the ball return!


Here is Sarah Kate looking cute is one of her three flag-themed outfits worn this weekend. I turned the picture over in the file but it won't flip. I don't have the energy at this point in the night to figure it out...sorry!



We had a nice Memorial Day weekend. We visited family yesterday and today spent a relaxing day at home. The kids are both doing well despite getting over colds. Nicholas is really running and doing stairs better and better which is great. Also, he amazes us everyday with the words that he can spell!! Sarah Kate is a doll! She is such a good eater and sleeper. she smiles like crazy and it is the best feeling as her parents to see her so happy. Also, she giggles which is one of the cutest things that I have ever seen. We are looking forward to many special times together as a family of four this summer....let the season unofficially begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful family! I love to see the pictures of Nicholas and Sarah Kate. Thank you for sharing.

Sarah McKay