Here are my little sweeties...
Here is his teacher doing a head count prior to boarding the bus. Check out the boy near Nicholas who wore a fireman outfit...he..he...
Lastly, today I had a wonderful Mother's Day! How could I not!! When I went into Nicholas' room this morning to get him he quickly grabbed a card for me that he had hidden in his bed the night before. He was so excited to give it to me. I can't even tell you how cute it was and how moved I was. We opened it together and he read it to me. Then I headed downstairs to find a couple more cards and gifts on the table waiting for me. Nicholas loved helping me open them. Now, first let me tell you that if you ask Nicholas were he is going to college he will say "Brown." I taught him this as a joke about a month ago. When someone asks "Why Brown?" We simply say because it is Ivy league and close to mommy! Well, today one of my gifts was a Brown University t-shirt for Nicholas and a Brown Mom hat for me! How funny is that! Scott is good!
Here is Nicholas spelling Brown on his shirt!
I loved those gifts, but the best gift of all was a brick! Here it is...
Back to my day...
After ordering our brick we all headed to Nicholas' swim lesson at the YMCA! Week one he went in the water once, week two he went in three times, and week three he went in five times! He didn't cry at all today...things are looking up in the swim world! All but one of the kids in his class are a couple of years older and sometimes he gets nervous that he will have to do what they are doing. We were so proud of him for going in and trying as much as he did today! We rewarded him with a few minutes in the kid pool after class.
After ordering our brick we all headed to Nicholas' swim lesson at the YMCA! Week one he went in the water once, week two he went in three times, and week three he went in five times! He didn't cry at all today...things are looking up in the swim world! All but one of the kids in his class are a couple of years older and sometimes he gets nervous that he will have to do what they are doing. We were so proud of him for going in and trying as much as he did today! We rewarded him with a few minutes in the kid pool after class.
Here are a couple shots of him in the great new kid pool that was just built...
I'm going to end the post with a few cute photos of Sarah Kate! At church she was making sounds so I took her to the nursery room. I decided to see how she would like this special seat but didn't think she was big enough to be in it for more than a minute or two. Well, because of the way it held her head in the back, she was able to stay in it for awhile and absolutely loved it! I can't believe how big she looks in these pictures! She will be eight weeks old tomorrow, but oh my she looks so grown up here...
No comments:
Post a Comment