Monday, March 15, 2010

Sarah Kate is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On my way to work at 7:35am the phone rang and it was Tina! She had just had the baby and said she was 8lbs. 1oz. Tina and the baby are both doing well but Tina was absolutely exhausted!! Now begins the scramble to get on a plane ASAP. I'll update again before we leave later today. Oh my...

WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
Update - We are flying out of Providence at 1:00pm and arriving in Florida at 4:00pm. For the next two days Scott and I will stay at the hospital as much as possible. On Wednesday morning, St. Patrick's Day, Tina will officially sign the paperwork declaring Scott and I the baby's parents. Please keep us in your prayers during the next 48 hours. Here we go...

11 comments:

Scott & Tammi said...

We are so happy for you and your Family!!! This is such exciting news!! Can't wait for the pics!

Scott & Tammi said...

We are so happy for you and your Family!!! This is such exciting news!! Can't wait for the pics!
The Pires Family

Anne T. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you and will keep you in my prayers!

Scott & Tammi said...

I am so happy that things are going well! I can't wait to hear more! :)

Scott & Tammi said...

that last comment was from Susan!

Anonymous said...

I've been anxiously checking your blog daily!
I am so happy for you guys...sending you well wishes for a smooth and happy few days!
Love,
Adrian

Rachel said...

I am so excited! I woke up Ari this morning with my sqeals!! I can't wait to hear all the amazing things and see the adorable pics!

tony and annette said...

Congratulations to you and your Family...so happy for you all and our prayers are with you all!! The Pires Family

tony and annette said...

Congratulations to you and your Family...so happy for you all and our prayers are with you all!! The Pires Family

Scott & Tammi said...

She is adorable!! So are both of you of course...sending you much love and prayers today!!MK

Scott & Tammi said...

Erin updated us concerning the latest Swensen! So happy for you all. We love sharing in your joy. Isn't God good?
Nancy and Lin