Sunday, April 5, 2009

5 Months Home and Easter is on its Way!!!

Wednesday marked Nicholas' five month home point! He is doing amazing in every aspect and we are simply so in love with our son! Here are a few pictures from our week...

Here he is in his Red Sox attire. His Gram tried to get some cute photos of him on his
five month home anniversary date. She did a great job!


Nicholas has what I simply call "Blue Car Addiction" as he wants to be pushed in this car as much as possible. Actually, this car was the cause behind Nicholas' first official temper tantrum...not fun!


This picture is one of my very favorites!!


Nicholas met the Easter Bunny at the mall on Saturday. He loved the bunny!! I got a cute picture and he got these ears to take home. Here he is Sunday morning with his ears.


Today we went to the Taunton Easter Egg Hunt at Watson's Pond! Nicholas had a blast!!! He loved watching the kids and collecting the little chocolate eggs. His Aunt Carol came too which added to the fun!! It was amazing to see hundreds of kids so excited as they raced for the eggs. We went slow and Nicholas was happy with his 20 or so eggs.



We got to meet the Easter Bunny again today!!!



How cute is my little egg hunter! A photographer from the local paper took his picture...my fingers are crossed that his picture will be selected...I would love to see my cutie in print!!




The eggs were collected very quickly. Luckily, Nicholas wasn't aware that we were dropping eggs he already collected again so he could "get more." He had no idea and loved it!!!
Here he is with Aunt Carol!

I decided that I am going to have an egg hunt at my house on Easter Morning. Nicholas, as an only child, should fare better at that hunt!!!
Happy Easter!!!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammi!
I love the updated photos of Nicholas and his 5 month home anniversary. It looks like he is doing so well.
Happy Easter...I hope that he does fair better with the egg hunt at home!
Talk to you soon,
Adrian