Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nicholas' Month of December

As you know from previous posts, Nicholas has already had a busy December! He met Santa and he was the star guest at the baby shower at our church. Overall, Nicholas is doing so well. He started officially walking last Friday. For two days he walked and walked and never even played with a toy. He loves his new found freedom. He has also been making more and more noise which is great (most of the time). Here are some photos to highlight his month so far...

I took this picture because I love the pajamas!!!

Check out the back of these pajamas!!! How cute!!
He loves taking ornaments off the tree and touching the lights on the tree...

Here he is helping to decorate the tree...He couldn't
understand why we were putting a tree indoors???


He loves going to my grandmothers and visiting the chickens ( and Uncle Scott). We went in our pajamas this morning for fried bread!!! My gram only lives down the street...

Nicholas and I spent the day shopping and eating with mom's
friend Jen and her two girls, Hannah and Kaitlin!!
Nicholas loves Gram and Grandpa! Gram and Grandpa had to stay at our house
for a few days as they were without electricity and a car after southern
New Hampshire's big ice storm last week!
Nicholas' cousin Liam came to play and we went to his house too!
Nicholas helped mom blow out her birthday candles...

Here is Nicholas' official 1 month home photo taken 12/1

I hope you liked the pictures! We are simply loving our son and enjoying every minute with him. Christmas 2008 will surely be a memorable one for our family....









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that baby! He is too cute! This is one of my favorite things to do; check your site for more pictures!

Thank you!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Tammi,

I'm glad that Nicholas is walking freely, though, there goes your freedom!
I love the pictures especially all of his different pj's! They are so cute.
I am looking forward to meeting the two of you, finally, in January.
Have a great Christmas!
Adrian