Saturday, October 18, 2008

Trip #3 7 days to go...

I think we have recovered from jet lag and caught up on sleep! We have already started the process of preparing for trip 3, the best trip of all!! The house is mostly baby proofed, Nicholas' clothes are almost all washed, and the packing has started. We plan to spend the next week wrapping up things at work, packing, and hopefully relaxing too. This will be our last week as a family to 2! Here is our trip 3 plans...

Saturday - Fly out of Logan at about 5:00 pm
Sunday - Arrive in Moscow, take the train to Bryansk and arrive about midnight
Monday - FAMILY DAY!!! We will go to the baby home to pick up our son!!! What a special day this will be!!!
Tuesday - paperwork in Bryansk
Wednesday - Travel by train to Moscow and arrive at the apartment that we rented
Thursday - Nicholas has a required doctor's appointment - the doctor does a "house call"
Friday - Appointment at the American Embassy
Saturday - Early morning flight home!!!!

I'll be sure to post again before we leave!! Please keep Nicholas in your prayers during his final week at the baby home. Hopefully he is getting over the bad cold he had last weekend!
Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammi,
Trip 3 is, indeed, the best trip of all! Make sure you get plenty of rest over the next few days!
I can't wait to hear all about family day when Nicholas and his parents are reunited forever!
Adrian

Scott & Tammi said...

Tammi It is almost here. . .I have butterflies just thinking about what you must be feeling right now. Try to rest and relax as much as possible but you are a natural and the real journey is only beginning. Here is to your last days as a mom waiting for her baby boy to come hometo America.love lisa and sam

Anonymous said...

Tammi,

I'm so excited trip #3 is finally here! I can't wait to hear about your trip and see pictures of Nicholas united with his parents.

Lori