Thank you for sharing in our journey to parenthood! We have now traveled to Russia and Florida and have been blessed with two amazing children!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Is is possible to not like vacations????
YES!!! First of all we heard yesterday via e-mail from our representative in Russia that the judges have been on vacation and other government officials have been too. These vacations are the reason for the delay in our court date. So that is reason #1 to not like vacations. Secondly, this is my first summer off and I thought I'd be busy in July and travel in August. Well...I was very busy in July and now it is August and I'm going crazy!! I can't clean or organize another thing, everything is ready for Nicholas, and even my classroom is ready for the start of school. Speaking of the start of school...it appears that I will be teaching for at least a little bit in September. Now, I love teaching but I really thought I'd be home with Nicholas in September and we'd be apple picking and baking a pie. Now I'm thinking that he will be home by the end of September instead of the end of August. So..no apple picking this year but I'll be thrilled if we're celebrating my gram's birthday on October 12th and trick or treating on the 31st!!! Our representative told us that she'd let us know as soon as she was notified by the court. So we wait...and wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tammi,
Our fingers are crossed and we are sending you all of our well wishes! Hopefully, you will hear news of a court date soon, especially so you don't have to start the school year!
Adrian
Post a Comment