Hi Everyone - We arrived home safely last night. Our trip to Russia was simply wonderful and exceeded all of our expectations!
We can't wait until August when we can travel back again to bring Nicholas home!! We have a lot to do in the meantime - prepare a nursery, childproof the house, plant grass for him (outside landscaping now seems very important), and much more! It feels very good to be home and we are looking forward to a couple days of relaxing before heading back to work!
Thank you to everyone for the prayers and support. Here are a few photos of our trip. We will update weekly while we are home between trips and keep you posted of any news we receive about trip #2, bringing Nicholas Scott
Swensen home!!
Photo 1 - Our hotel in
BryanskPhoto 2 -
Klintsy Baby Home where Nicholas is waiting
Photo 3 - One of many amazing
cathedrals in Moscow
Photo 4 - The Kremlin
Photo 5 - St. Basil's
Cathedral in Red Square




3 comments:
How cool.. Please call me at school when you are up.. I don't want to wake you if you are sleeping!!! MK
What a beautiful baby boy! He is so handsome and has such a warm and thoughtful expression in your photos! I loved the video--I was so excited to watch your interation with him! He loved the toys and seemed really comfortable with you already! Congrats! Oh--and I am super happy as I voted for "Nicholas"!!
He is absolutely beautiful!! We are so happy for you. I love the name Nicholas Scott.
You will love getting everything ready for Nicholas!
Love, Barbie, Bill, Billy, and Tori
Post a Comment