Nicholas Scott Swensen
Born March 5, 2007
We are already in love with our son!!! We had to wear masks as they were afraid outsiders would infect the children. Also, poor Nicholas has mosquito bites on his cheek, ear, and forehead. They put green medicine on it and it looks like he has dot tattoos, but we told him we won't even talk about tattoos for another 17 years!
We are off to Moscow in the wee hours of the morning for a day of site seeing. Then we will travel back to the US Wednesday. We look forward to sharing more pictures and information then! Our stay in Russia has been perfect!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Yeah!!!!! Scott and Tammi congrats..Can't wait to see the pics. Love to all of you
Donna
So happy for you!!! Prayers have been flying your way. Love to see the pics.
Lin and Nancy
I am SO excited for the both of you! I was sharing the update with everyone today at school. I can't wait to see little Nicholas.
Sarah
YAY TAMMI AND SCOTT! thats Pammy's birthday too!! how special!
Remember i was pulling for Nicholas!
-hannah
Post a Comment