Monday, June 9, 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so very excited for you! You both deserve "perfect". I cannot wait until the pictures come!

Scott & Tammi said...

WE are all here!!!
All you buddies at ETES lunch are reading your blog and we need tissues!! We are all SOOOOOOO
excited for you and can't wait to see pictures. Judy and I checked the weather this AM.. sounds better than here!!!
Thanks so much for sharing with us!!!

Scott & Tammi said...

So excited for you!!! He sounds perfect. We had to wear those masks with Aaden too and all the pictures from that day look funny :) Can't wait to hear more about your son and see pictures!

Lori

Scott & Tammi said...

WELCOME, NICHOLAS SCOTT. We are so excited to have a new addition in our family. We can't wait to see you, hold you, hug you and kiss you.
Mom and Dad, we are so happy for you,too.
Love to all,
Grandma and Grandpa Swensen