Thursday, June 5, 2008

2 Days and Counting...

Yesterday Scott and I went to the adoption agency, met with our social worker, and signed the official paperwork stating we intend to travel to Russia and meet the child we were matched with. We also had a conference call with the Russia program coordinator at our agency and learned all the details about our trip. It was a great day and we have enjoyed every minute of the week! (Yesterday was also Scott's birthday which was special too of course!!!!) I am off to do a few more things and then meeting Scott at home to start preparing to pack. We are really in good shape as far as having what we think we need and we're as ready to go as we can be!!! I'll post again before we leave and I will be starting the password process too within the next day. I will e-mail everyone the password when I set it up.
Thanks Again for the support and prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I know you will have an amazing trip. Just take it one day at a time, and soak up all the baby goodness! NO WORRIES - it will all be fabulous!