Well, we are at 3 months and 3 days and still patiently waiting!! The call could come any day...but you know that...
We laugh about the fact that the wait for a referral is 0 to 4 months and we are a family that happens to be on the longer end of the wait. I read about families getting their call in a month and I am so jealous! However, the agency states that the average family waits 3 months. So...we are confident that it won't be long before it finally happens and we meet the child that was meant to be ours. What a day that will be!!!!!
Thank you for voting in the name poll...I love to see everyone's favorite name. We'll reveal our son's name after we meet him and decide officially!
Thank you for your continued support and prayers! Maybe this week is the week...as we have learned with adoption, and life in general, you never know...
1 comment:
What a a day that will be!!
Really appreciate the regular updates.
Our prayers continue for you both and your new son.
God bless.
Post a Comment