January has gone by so fast and we are so excited that February is here! Our birthmother is due to give birth in 7 weeks!! Oh my!! We are talking more and more about our second child and starting to prepare to make the trip to Florida to hopefully become parents again. This weekend we secured a place to stay while we are in Florida which is such a relief. Scott's cousin Rebecca's husband Michael's family owns a condo about an hour drive from the hospital where the baby in being born. They have graciously offered it to us and we are so thankful for this. Scott and I have officially entered the planning phase and are starting to create many lists!!
The past week has been very uneventful in the life of Nicholas and hasn't included anything too special. However, being home all weekend with no plans at all tends to be our favorite way to spend our weekends. Nicholas did start to make Valentines for some of his family members. He loves using stickers and cutting with scissors. Here he is in his pajamas working on his Valentines as we made breakfast. His dad and I cut the hearts and wrote the words and he added the drawings and stickers. 
I also thought I'd share Nicholas latest accomplishment...HE IS SPELLING! I am amazed at this! He loves books, letters, and now words. His memory is amazing and he has already starting making words on his own on the refrigerator. Here he is making words...
No comments:
Post a Comment