Monday, April 27, 2009

Swingset Part 1 and the Zoo!

Saturday night Scott started setting up the swing set in the garage. Nicholas loved playing in the garage, especially in his pajamas and his new sandals. He has never worn shoes where he could see his toes and he thought that was pretty neat!! Here are the 3 males in my life spending time in the garage working on the swing set.

Nicholas' dad gave him a little preview of his slide!!

Nicholas loved the zoo and we had a wonderful time eating lunch with other families created through adoption. We met two other families that have children from Russia and we enjoyed getting to know them and hearing all about their experiences. All together there were about 20 families from RI and Southeastern MA.
How sweet is Nicholas' face in this picture?
Here is another special shot of my baby!!

Nicholas and mommy checking out the seals!
It was 90 degrees on Sunday at the zoo!!!

Our day was so special. Here is my very favorite picture of the day...

Just kidding :-) Here is my favorite picture....


I just love my two boys!!!




2 comments:

Scott & Tammi said...

I can't beleive how much he has grown. Nicholas is such a handsome guy! Which zoo where you at? We went to the Roger Williams on Saturday... Glad he is adjusting so well - I love the Easter pictures :)

Lori

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammi,
I love the zoo pictures and the make-shift slide play in the garage! Nicholas just looks so happy and very handsome!
I agree, there is nothing better than watching your child "help" your husband with big projects all the while having to step over the dog!
I hope all is well.
Adrian