This week I went back to work. Nicholas spent four days at my Aunt Carol's house and one day at home with Grandpa and Gram Swensen. We are so blessed to have him stay with family! Nicholas did just fine and did not cry at all. It made me feel good that he would get his jacket when I arrived at my aunt's house as if to say "Ok, I'm ready to go home now." As far as me, I really enjoyed the week too. I love my job and if I have to work then it makes all the difference if you love what you do. It was so good to see my friends at work and be back working with my fourth graders. One interesting thing happened....Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning I wasn't feeling right. I had a headache which is unusual and I was dragging. I just figured that I was worn out from my first week back to work. Then Scott took Nicholas to church and I was going to lay down and try to get rid of my headache. After they left I decided I had too much to do and that instead I'd make coffee and get to work around the house. Low and behold the only thing in the coffee cabinet was DECAF!!! Scott had been making decaf coffee for three days without realizing and I was suffering! Now I know it is not good to love coffee as much as I do, but I do! I love my coffee and apparently it really helps me get through the day!!! After I had two cups I was happy as a clam!!!!!!
Back to Nicholas...he loved going outside today and playing in the mud puddles!
Here he is today getting his boots and pant legs dirty -
1 comment:
Hi Tammi,
What a funny coffee story, I am sure decaf would do the same thing to me too!
I am glad that Nicholas and you are both adjusting well to your new routines!
Almost time for vacation!
Adrian
Post a Comment