Nicholas is doing so well! My grandmother always tells me how lucky I am to have such a good sleeper and good eater! Nicholas went back to the doctor this past Monday. Apparently he is in the 15% of children whom
Amoxicillian doesn't work for. He still has an ear infection and runny nose and now we are now on antibiotic #2. Let's hope this one works! He also had to have
blood work done and this was
awful. The woman had so
much trouble finding a vein. I'll spare you the details but let's just say it was a very bad experience for him (and me). I felt so bad that we came home and had chocolate milk and I introduced him to
Playdoah! He loves chocolate milk and he sometimes has it as a treat!
Here are a couple pictures of him from this week...he is the cutest thing ever!!! Have I told you that I simply love being a mom and that I absolutely love my son!
First trip to the Mall with Mom!!
We had a great time!!!
He loved the slide in the
food court kid's play area!
He loves going for rides in the car and you can see he knows how to drive!
I told him gas prices are going down and he smiled for this photo!
3 comments:
I love hearing all about your first month together as a family. I'm so happy that you continue to update with Nicholas home. I hope the entire Swensen family has a wonderful thanksgiving!!!
With love,
Sarah
Hi, guys!
I bet you were the happiest Mom at the mall! These pix of Nicholas are so good! He's probably hard to take a bad one of! Love the one on the mall slide. So precious.
Thanks for continuing to share. It's wonderful to be able to enjoy him with you folks!
Won't holidays be wonderfully special this year! Enjoy.
Georgia & Wally
Tammi,
I hope that Nicholas' ear infection is finally clearning.
It looks like he had a ball at the mall. Thank you for the announcemet card, it's beautiful!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Adrian
Post a Comment