Monday, November 3, 2008

The Doctor...Finally!!!

We had our first pediatrician appointment today and here are the results...
**bad cold
**ear infection
**given antibiotics
**going back in 2 weeks for shots - ouch!

We love our pediatrician and both Scott and I are so glad we found him! We are driving a little bit further as he is in East Providence but we agree it is worth it! Nicholas will like him too when he isn't cleaning the wax out of his infected ear! Nicholas did not have fun today...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get well soon Nicholas!

With all my love,
Sarah :D

Scott & Tammi said...

tammi and scott,
we are so happy for the three of you. We understand that things are crazy for you now but hope that we will all get together once things have settled down. Love, Missy and Jack

Anonymous said...

I am so glad everything is fine! He was the happiest little boy when was sick - he is going to be perfect when he is well!:)

Scott & Tammi said...

We are more than happy for this little family of three!! How glad we are you are home! Blessings to all. Love & prayers, Nancy & JeanB!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Yippie!! You're home and you have your little bundle. He is just absolutely adorable. I've been reading to keep up every couple days. I'm so happy for you all, what a wonderful time. The anti-biotics will kick in and he'll be all better. Thinking of you, and can't wait to see you soon.
XO
Jen