I know my post on Friday may have appeared as if I was stressed. Last week was a long week filled with trip preparations and of course teaching my 4th graders!! However, I have now had a relaxing weekend and I am ready to tackle the to-do lists and work for the next two days and get on the plane on Wednesday. I can't believe we are going to see Nicholas on Saturday!! We are so excited!!!!! We will arrive in Russia on Thursday and we are staying in Moscow that night. On Friday we are scheduled to have an 8 doctor medical exam and then travel to Bryansk by train in the evening. Saturday we will drive the 2 1/2 hours to Nicholas' baby home and have a short visit with him. Sunday we will relax and explore Bryansk and Monday we will go to court. I will be so relieved when the judge says "yes" and officially declares us Nicholas' parents!! Then we will take the train back to Moscow Monday night and fly home Tuesday. We will try to update while we are in Russia! Please keep our family in your prayers as we take this second to last trip in our journey to parenthood!!
By the way...Nicholas turned 19 months old today, the age he'll be when he comes home!!!!
4 comments:
Tammi,
Wishing you luck and happiness on your trek to Bryansk! Have a great time and enjoy your son.
I can't wait to hear that the judge said yes!
Safe Travels!
Adrian
Scott and Tammi-
I was so surprised to read that you have to have 8,000 papers. Wow! You almost need a suitcase to hold all of them (LOL).
Maybe we will hear you all the way here in MN when the judge says "YES".
You will be in our prayers as you travel!!
Love,
Bill and Greta
YAY! He will be home before you know it!! Good luck and have a safe trip!!
Tammi,
I am so excited the time is finally here for the judge to say "Yes"! Wishing you safe travels and a wonderful visit with your son.
Lori
Post a Comment