We are in Moscow now at a really nice hotel that has wireless. Life as Americans sure is easier here in Moscow as opposed to Bryansk. Anyway...there he is!! Isn't he so adorable!! Remember the green dots on his face are mosquito bite medical cream. We are going to try to post video too of him. Our trip continues to be wonderful. It is noon here and we are off to get luch and visit some sites of the city. Tomorrow we will fly home! We loved reading the comments and couldn't wait to share Nicholas with you! Thank you for your prayers and support during this amazing time in our lives!
Love, Tammi and Scott
13 comments:
Nicholas is so handsome and such a cutie! We can't wait to hold him . He has so much love now and waiting for him when he gets home. We will be counting the days with you. Looking forward to seeing " Mom and Dad" tomorrow night.
Continuing in prayer with you for Nicholas.
Sorry,somehow I sent the same message twice. So I deleated the duplicate.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Hi .. Tammi and Scott-- Icouldn't wait to check the blog this AM and what a wonderful surprise.. you pictures and video.. he looks GREAT!!! What a doll.. You make a great looking family!!! See yousoon!! Travel safe!! MK
The GodMother loves him to death and i havent even held him yet! he is so darling... have a very safe trip back and soon your next safe trip back with your bundle of JOY!( ya daves doing this so go ahead and laugh) but i saw him and I LOVE HIM! see you soon bub bye
GOD Speed
I'm going to cry .... he is so adorable! I am so happy for you - he is one very lucky little baby!
Hi Again.. I copied pics of Nicholas and put them up in your room. Needless, to say your kids are beyond excited, as are we all!! I guess I should take pictures of the kids looking at him!! Donna and I are here,just checking out everything.. and you all look just great!! You have lots of love and support from here!!MK and Donna
I am honored to share my birthday with Nicholas Scott - can't wait to hold him - he is truly magnificent and so are the two of you !!! Come home safely and prepare the little prince a palace ...Aunt Pamela
He is SO SO adorable!!! I am so excited and so truly happy for you guys and for the whole family. Can't wait to meet the little guy! Safe travels home and we'll see you both soon!!!
love ya,
Lil Carol
He is SO SO ADORABLE!!! I am very excited and truly very happy for you both and for the entire family!!! I can't wait to meet him. Safe travels home and we'll see you both soon!!!!
Ella and Jared had to watch the video of their cousin Nicholas 4x in a row...He is such a cutie!! We are so excited for all three of you!!
Love, Tammi & Andy
Hi Scott and Tammi,
How blessed you are what a beautiful little boy. I love his name and can not wait to meet him. Kate, Carol and me just want to say congratulations and can't wait to share morre about your trip.... Donna
Post a Comment